Office Asset Manager – Real Estate
Sector: Office & Mixed Use
Salary: From £60,000 to £85,000
Package: Bonus and benefits on top
Company: Our client is a major Prop Co with large holdings in Central London.
Office Asset Manager – Real Estate
Our client is one of London’s largest property companies with major holdings in Central London.
The successful individual will be responsible for identifying, shaping and driving performance including planning, property management and investment. You will need to demonstrate experience of identifying and unlocking value-add opportunities that deliver sustainable returns across mixed use commercial portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participating in the execution of their strategic plan at property, block and sector levels
- Contribute to the tenant mix strategy for the commercial sectors including identifying new business lines
- Responsible for preparing development & refurbishment appraisals, contributing at design stage and implementation and delivering within budget and on time
- Ensuring environmental and sustainability targets are embedded in all refurbishment and development projects.
- Ensure block budgets are prepared and agreed with portfolio managers and expenditure delivered within budget
- Working with residential to deliver aligned projects and achieving strategic goals
- Participate in the annual valuation exercise and assisting in the sale and acquisition of properties
- Responsible for portfolio annual five-year rent forecast
- Ability to identify & appraise opportunities, make decisions as a client and manage through to successful completion
- General Practice Surveyor, RICS qualified with minimum three years’ post qualification experience
- Inspire and motivate colleagues to achieve the best outcomes with innovative ideas and new concept
- Perform appraisals and financial analysis to underpin identified strategies
- Ability to negotiate lease terms, re-gears and undertake Leasehold and Freehold valuations
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups, excellent communication skills and ability to engage
- An entrepreneurial approach
- Ideally, but not essential to have rent review and lease renewal experience. Analysing leases, providing market evidence and negotiating cases.
The role is paying from £60,000 to £85,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits on top.
Hanning Real Estate Recruitment is a boutique recruitment business that prides itself on the advice that it gives to clients and candidates. Over half the Directors and team have come directly from the property sector giving us a deep knowledge and passion for the sectors we cover. We are a real estate recruitment business that is head quartered in London but have successfully completed mandates across the UK and Europe. Over 95% of our clients come back to us and we have over a 95% success rate on mandates worked. At Hanning Real Estate Recruitment, we can only do what we do by having a dedicated team that are passionate about ‘people in property’.
As a property recruitment business, we cover all real estate asset classes. This includes, BTR, PRS, Offices, Retail, Hospitality, Retirement Living, Life Science, Industrial, Logistics, Self-Storage, Data Centres, Alternatives, Land, and Housebuilding etc.
We cover roles such as Asset Management, Investment Management, Fund Management, Property Finance, Development, Agency & Leasing, Valuation, Development, Acquisition & Disposal, Investment Analysts and Portfolio Analysts etc.